|Title of the article
CREATING A FAVOURABLE INVESTMENT CLIMATE IN THE RUSSIAN ECONOMY
Chernetsova Nadezhda Sergeevna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of economics and international relations, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: chernetsovaNS@mail.ru, firstname.lastname@example.org
Abdullaev Gamid Sabirovich, Master’s degree student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: chernetsovaNS@mail.ru, email@example.com
Background. The problem of formation of a favourable investment climate in the Russian economy, which gained particular importance nowadays in connection with the presidential program of accelerated growth of living standards of the population and a sanction war waged between Russia and the United States and the EU as a result of the events in Ukraine, demonstrated once again the need for breakthrough innovation in all sectors and spheres of the national economy, which is impossible without attracting both domestic and foreign capital. The goal of the work is to identify sources of inflow into the Russian economy.
Materials and methods. Achieving the goal of the work was carried out through comparative analysis of investments in the Russian economy, the impact of the various factors in the context of the sanctions standoff RF and Western partners. Methodological research capacity includes general scientific methods: dialectic, structuralfunctional, scientific abstractions, comparative analysis.
Results. Based on the analysis of the dynamics of investments in the Russian economy examines the challenges of creating and maintaining an attractive investment climate for investors, investment dynamics analysis, identifies the factors stimulating the inflow of investment in the national economy, the persistence of factors, an assessment which include the fragile economy, the dependence of the ruble from energy costs, sanctions and restrictions by Western partners, negative the image of the country, was created in the world community, argued counter orientation policies solely on internal forces are considered measures to encourage the creation of an attractive investment climate in Russia.
Conclusions. The study allows to allocate the basic tasks of the State investment policies that will make the Russian economy attractive for investors, ensure efficient use of intellectual capital, rapid development of innovative sectors of the economy and improvement of living standards of the population of Russia on this basis.
investment, investment climate, intellectual capital, public investment policy
|| Download PDF
1. Tablitsa s dannymi o razmere sredney zarabotnoy platy v mire na iyul' 2018 goda [A table of average wages in the world in July 2018]. Available at: https://bcb.su/srednyaya-zarplaty-v-mire.htm (accessed Jul. 15, 2018).
2. Rossiyskiy statisticheskiy ezhegodnik. 2017: stat. sb. [Russian statistical yearbook. 2017: statistical collection]. Moscow: Rosstat, 2017, 686 p.
3. Belekhova G. V. Problemy i perspektivy ekonomiki i upravleniya: materialy II Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. (g. Sankt-Peterburg, iyun' 2013 g.) [Economy and management problems and prospects: proceedings of II International scientific conference (Saint-Petersburg, June 2013)]. Saint-Petersburg: Renome, 2013, pp. 119–122.
Available at: https://moluch.ru/conf/econ/archive/77/3995/ (accessed Jul. 15, 2018).
4. Chistyy ottok kapitala iz RF dostig 21 mlrd dollarov za chetyre mesyatsa [Net outflow from Russia reached 21 billion USD in 4 months]. Available at: https://www.dw.com/ru/chistyy-ottok-kapitala-iz-rf-dostig-21-mlrd-dollarov-za-chetyre-mesyatsa/a-4378425
243784252 (accessed Aug. 07, 2018).
5. Veblen T. Teoriya prazdnogo klassa [The theory of leisure class]. Moscow: Progress, 1984.
6. Sostoyanie Romana Abramovicha [Roman Abramovich’s fortune]. Available at:
http://www.peoples.ru/friday/roman_abramovichs_condition_in_photos.html (accessed Aug. 15, 2018).
7. Na dolyu 10 % rossiyan prikhoditsya 90 % natsional'nogo bogatstva [90 % of national wealth fall to the share of 10 % of Russians]. Available at: https://www.vedomosti.ru/economics/articles/2016/11/23/666552-10-rossiyan-natsionalnogo-bogatstva (accessed Aug. 15, 2018).
8. Prirodno-resursnyy potentsial Rossii [Natural resource potential of Russia]. Available at:
http://www.grandars.ru/shkola/geografiya/prirodno-resursnyy-potencial-rossii.html (accessed Jul. 15, 2018).
9. Reyting stran mira po urovnyu vospriyatiya korruptsii: informatsiya ob issledovanii i ego rezul'taty [World rating of countries by perception of corruption]. Available at: https://gtmarket.ru/ratings/corruption-perceptions-index/info (accessed Aug. 07, 2018).
10. Rossiyskiy statisticheskiy ezhegodnik. 2015: stat. sb. [Russian statistical yearbook. 2015: statistical collection]. Moscow: Rosstat, 2015, 686 p.